July 27, 2020
Lakewood, OH July 27, 2020 — These days, there’s an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
Nearly Half of Older Americans Need to Get Schooled on Long-Term Care Insurance
"I highly recommend this article," says Denise Gott, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Gott is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Gott also advises on other planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Information is available from Gott at firstname.lastname@example.org, http://ltcdenise.com, or 440-223-5705.
Gott represents the company in AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.